- To ensure profitable growth through applying proven underwriting principles.
- Utilize available resources to improve or implement new underwriting practices on claimants.
- The incumbent will get involved with referral underwriting decisions and has to be knowledgeable and experienced to provide Insurance Consultants and brokers with creative and innovative solutions.
- Underwriting of new and existing risks to obtain profitable growth.
- Handle referrals and the underwriting thereof.
- Technical underwriting advice.
- Do policy screenings and manage portfolios in accordance with company policy.
- B.Comm (with risk management subjects)
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organizing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
How to Apply