Location: Johannesburg, Braamfontein
What the program offers you:
- Three month SAP training program at no cost to you;
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the program;
- Additional training on design thinking, presentation and communication skills and other soft skills;
- Access to internal SAP communities and networks throughout the program;
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification in Finance internationally recognized SAP qualification;
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance;
- Possibility of a permanent position in the SAP ecosystem after training / internship, based on performance;
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be a South African National;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last two years with a Minimum grade of B OR GPA of no less than 3.00 – proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office;
What is the selection process?
If you meet all the set criteria outlined above, you will be sent an e-mail to complete two online assessments. Based on these results, successful applicants will then be invited to attend face to face interview.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.