Closing Date: 27 April 2014
We seek to place suitable prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
- N3 Pulp and Paper will be preferable
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirements
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
How to Apply
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main site.