Closing Date: 23 September 2014
Location: Western Cape
We are offering opportunities to matriculants who are interested in obtaining workplace experience in the Paper Making Industry. This is a wonderful opportunity for matriculants to secure an entry level position in which we will be able to provide workplace training lasting 12 – 18 months to the successful applicants.
- Matric with subjects Maths and Science
- Interns must be prepared to assist with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Cutting of wires off paper bales
- Cleaning and dusting off of machine panels
- Pulling and/or feeding of broke (off cuts of paper)
- Strapping and stencilling of paper reels
- Assisting at various sections in the paper mill as they learn the paper making process.
- Willing and prepared to work hard and long hours (shift work)
- Must be self-motivated
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Show initiative
- Have good verbal and communication skill.
How to Apply
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website
Comments are closed.