Closing Date: 28 June 2013
The purpose of the Cadet Graduate Programme is to give young graduates the opportunity to learn more about the operations of a central bank and to equip them for the world of work.
Applicants who have recently completed, or are in the process of completing, their tertiary qualifications in one of the following fields:
- Commercial law
- Money and banking
- Financial accounting
- Mathematical sciences.
- The duration of the programme is 12 months. Each graduate is assigned to a department at the Bank’s Head Office in Pretoria to complete
- the practical training
- The cadets are introduced to, and familiarised with, the operations of departments, and the corporate environment and its culture
- The cadets receive tuition at the South African Reserve Bank College (SARB College)
- They are provided with a strong support system, which includes experienced coaches and mentors to guide them through the learning
- Academics, subject matter experts in the Bank and other specialist consultants are invited as guest lecturers on the programme
- At the end of the programme successful learners are awarded the Programme in Advanced International and Central Banking, a
- qualification offered by the University of South Africa (UNISA) in collaboration with the SARB College
- The Bank also considers cadets for permanent positions at the end of the programme.
How to Apply
All interested parties should e-mail their completed application forms and a certified copy of their latest academic records to the Human Resources Department, for the attention of the Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Please do not include your curriculum vitae with your application.
Please attach a certified copy of all your academic results, but do not include your curriculum vitae with your aaplication.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
Suitable candidates will be selected based on the Bank’s commitment to diversify its workforce.
The closing date for applications is 28 June 2013. Late applications will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Please attach a certified copy of your latest academic records, but please do not include your curriculum vitae with your application.
Comments are closed.