Closing Date: 19 February 2014
Duration: 24 months
To perform and manage the debt collection activities of operations within predefined guidelines and structures and ensuring good governance, though efficient and effective administration of finances as required by the Public Finance Management Act, Tax Administration Act, and Income Tax Act.
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound academy record
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Innovative mindset
- Self-starter with detail orientation
- Passion for taxation, accounting and auditing
- South African citizen
Education and Experience:
- A minimum completed Bachelor’s degree/equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification with majors in Accounting, Taxation or Finance.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- deal with confidential information
- team work
- data collection and analysis
- verbal and written communication
- negotiation skills
- risk awareness
- Financial analysis and interpretation
- Tax knowledge
How to Apply
Comments are closed.