Closing Date: 15 October 2014
Bank offers an annual art scholarship to a final year Fine Art student at a university or university of technology in Gauteng Province, South Africa.
Details of scholarship:
The art scholarship is open to students who will be entering the final year of an undergraduate Fine Art degree in 2015.
The scholarship is open to students registered at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng Province.
The value of the art scholarship is R50 000.
As part of the art scholarship, the student will participate in a mentorship programme and will be expected to donate one artwork from his or her graduate show to the Bank.
How to submit your application:
The deadline for submission is .
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on artwork submitted, artist statement and academic results.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed at the Bank’s Head Office in Pretoria.
- The successful candidate will be notified after submission of final 2014 results and proof of registration for 2015.
How to Apply
Documentation to be submitted:
- Application form:
- Photographic reproductions of 3 to 5 artworks
- Artist statement (maximum 300 words about yourself, your art, why you think you should receive this scholarship and your need for financial support)
- Full academic transcript to mid-2014
- A certified copy of your South African identity document (all applicants must be South African citizens).
Submit the required information electronically to the following email address: [email protected] .
Comments are closed.