Closing Date: 03 December 2014
The Learnership programme of SARS is a 24 months programme (fixed term) where you will be introduced to a broad spectrum of learning experience while developing generalist and specialist fields. At the end of the development programme, the learners who successfully meet SARS’s recruitment requirements will be considered for permanent appointment.
Only online applications will be considered. When applying please upload copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
- Matric with Mathematics or
- Equivalent Certificate in Accounting or
- Financial Management or
- Taxation or
- Customer Service
- Must be a South African Citizen
- No formal / permanent employment
- Currently not participating in Learnership
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- handle inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Analytical Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organisational Skills
How to Apply
Comments are closed.