We are looking to employ Graduates for our 2015 Graduate Internship Programme. The roles we are recruiting for are:
- BI / DI Analytics
- BI Platform Administrator
- Matric and Bachelor’s degree BSc Computer Science in Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics and Marketing
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Linux and Unix (Optional)
- Applicants must be South African citizens with valid SA ID book
- Applicants must be 26 of age or under
- Applicants must not have participated in previous Learnership, graduate or internship programmes as well as no work previous work experience
- Provides technical support to customers via telephone and email as necessary.
- Researches customer’s questions or problems in support area and contacts customer with resolutions.
- Keeps abreast of other vendors’ products (how they interface and/or compete with the SAS System); contacts vendors to report problems and obtain information and/or advises users how to best use the SAS System in conjunction with them.
- Keeps other groups informed of problems, suggestions and general comments and concerns from the user community.
- Highly pro-active and self-motivated
- Must have Initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Empowerment and Accountability
How to Apply
Apply for the SAS Graduate / Internship Programme 2015