Closing date: 31 October 2016
Starts: February 2017
How about an internship that offers interesting, challenging work and insight into a great company? Sound appealing? The SAS Graduate Intern Program might be for you.
Our internships are typically a 12-Month, full-time, paid experience in which you learn how to program in SAS and become a Base SAS Certified Professional. You will also receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education. Along with work projects, you get to network with fellow students and experts in your field.
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with valid SA ID book
- Applicants must be 26 of age or under
- Sense of urgency
- Good Communication Skills
- Applicants must not have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
- Problem Solving
- Good numerical skills
- Highly pro-active and self-motivated
- Must have Initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with conflict
- Empowerment and Accountability
- Matric and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Linux and Unix (Optional)
How to Apply
Copy of your CV and Tertiary Results Transcript or Qualifications and Graduate Testimonials be forwarded to: [email protected]
Comments are closed.