Closing Date: 30 November 2014
The Natural Resources Department, within the Division of External Affairs, aims to contribute to the long-term sustainability of the industry by providing support to industry members as custodians of natural resources, encouraging sustainable resource management specifically in the sugar industry which is located in KwaZulu-Natal and Mpumalanga. The National Resources department offers one graduate opportunity per year to an unemployed graduate seeking that critical first year of work experience that will establish a platform for their future career success! Applications are invited from graduates from the natural resources, environmental science and sustainable renewable energy related disciplines.
Qualifications and Skills
- South African citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Degree in Environmental, Natural Science, Sustainable Energy, Hydrology, Geography or related discipline
- Computer Literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to plan and prioritise tasks and project activities
- Confident to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- A valid driver’s license
- A team player that cans self-motivate and work independently
How To Apply
Comments are closed.