Closing Date: 02 September 2014
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
Stipend: R3000 pm
The South African Sugarcane Research Institute (SASRI) provides workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure that will enrich their academic training, enhancing future Employability. We offer onsite accommodation, meals, laundry service. Free primary health care facilities; there will be opportunities for growth and development for students who stand out from the rest and contribute significantly during the year.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Assist analysts/designers in researching and documenting computer users requirements
- Understand IT systems from a development and business analysis point of view
- Understand the principles and practice of computer programming
- Work in a team
- Work methodically and systematically
- Should have an interest in working in an agricultural research environment
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- A team player that can self-motivate and work independently
- Goal oriented and career focused
How to Apply
Please also attach detailed CV, latest statement of results or academic transcripts, and South African Identity document. Please indicate your field of interest: Apply for the SASA IT Graduate / Internship Programme Opportunity
NB: Should you not get a response from us by 30 October 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.