Closing Date: 2 September 2014
- Provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure that will enrich their academic training, enhancing future employability.
- Provide additional skills development training that will stimulate personal and professional growth, provide life skills and boost work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Life Skills Training) through formal mentorship.
- This programme specifically targets South African candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree /Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Should have an interest in working in an agricultural research environment
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- A team player that can self-motivate and work independently
- Goal oriented and career focussed
- Successful participants will receive an allowance of R3000.00 on a monthly basis.
- We offer onsite accommodation, meals, laundry service: Should you make use of this option a monthly deduction of R380.00 will be made from your allowance via our payroll.
- Free primary health care facilities;
- There will be opportunities for growth and development for students who stand out from the rest and contribute significantly during the year.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- assist analysts/designers in researching and documenting computer users requirements
- understand IT systems from a development and business analysis point of view
- understand the principles and practice of computer programming
- work in a team
- work methodically and systematically
- understand data management systems
- business information systems
- business processes
- computer programming principles
- information technology industry trends
How to Apply
Apply for the SASA IT Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will not be able to reply to all applicants. Should you not get a response from us by 30 October 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.