Closing Date: 2 September 2014
- Provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure that will enrich their academic training, enhancing future employability.
- Provide additional skills development training that will stimulate personal and professional growth, provide life skills and boost work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Life Skills Training) through formal mentorship.
- This programme specifically targets South African candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree /Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Should have an interest in working in an agricultural research environment
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- A team player that can self-motivate and work independently
- Goal oriented and career focussed
- Successful participants will receive an allowance of R3000.00 on a monthly basis.
- We offer onsite accommodation, meals, laundry service: Should you make use of this option a monthly deduction of R380.00 will be made from your allowance via our payroll.
- Free primary health care facilities;
- There will be opportunities for growth and development for students who stand out from the rest and contribute significantly during the year.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- assist analysts/designers in researching and documenting computer users requirements
- understand IT systems from a development and business analysis point of view
- understand the principles and practice of computer programming
- work in a team
- work methodically and systematically
- understand data management systems
- business information systems
- business processes
- computer programming principles
- information technology industry trends
How to Apply
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will not be able to reply to all applicants. Should you not get a response from us by 30 October 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.