Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa and Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 March 2012
Apply Online: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Purpose of the job: To train and develop a learner to become a qualified artisan according to the requirements of Chemical Industries Education and Training Authorities (CHIETA).
Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below:
- Process Artisan (Secunda Area)
- Instrument Mechanic (Secunda Area)
- Mechanical Fitter (Secunda Area)
- Electrical Artisan (Secunda Area)
- The successful candidates will be trained in the core skills and applicable safety standards related to the specific trade in maintenance and operation of Sasol plants.
- It is compulsory for applicants to attach copies of qualifications and ID with their CV’s.
Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
- Grade 12 with Maths (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths), Physical Science (NOT including Life Sciences, Science Literacy, Functional Science, Natural Science and General Science) and English passed or N3 Certificate with Maths, Science (including Engineering Science) and Business English passed.
Specific experience required
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Good communication skills -Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency