The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training/internship program to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
These are 1 or 2 years contract appointments. The appointments of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. Sasol is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
Transport Function: Industrial Engineer exposure would include process optimization and design
- Industrial Engineering National Diploma/B.Tech/ degree
- Result orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
More information: https://sasol.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=7266
Closing Date: 13 January 2012