Closing Date: 22 January 2015
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Sasol Shared Services is investing in a future pipeline of graduate employees and is offering YOUNG, WILLING and ABLE graduates a 12 month opportunity to learn in our environment as interns.
Interns will be placed at the Secunda offices, for this reason applications from potential candidates who live in Secunda and surrounding areas will be given priority.
- Have a green barcode SA ID book
- Have a matric certificate
- B Com Logistics / Transport Management / Supply Chain Management / Law (General and Commercial Law) or
- B Com Accounting / IM /Statistics related or
- B-Degree Human Resources or
- B-degree in Electrical Engineering (B-Tech will also be acceptable)
- 18 to 28 years old
- Currently unemployed
- Have not been permanently employed for more than 12 months
- Have been actively looking for work for more than 6 months
- Hungry for opportunity
How to Apply
Comments are closed.