Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Closing Date: 04 June 2012
All applicants must apply on line via the career centre on the recruitment page. Kindly be advised that only applications received via the career centre will be considered.
Job Description: SSS – Telecoms+
The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training/internship program to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. Sasol is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
Technician Electronic exposure would include testing electronic devices, areas in the Manufacturing and testing of PC boards, gas testing, multi-meters and Maintenance of Audio Amplifiers, Tuners & Microphones
- Matric/N3 (Math’s & Science) – Must
- Completed S4 Electronics with only P1 & P2 still to be completed (must)
- Personal Attributes:
- Result orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills