The successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to be part of a 1 to 2 year on-the-job training/internship program to gain experience in their respective fields of study.
These are 1 or 2 years contract appointments. The appointments of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials. SASOL is committed to establish a diverse workforce.
Inbound Supply Chain function related to Procurement and supply of materials and services would include exposure in Purchasing of materials, drafting of contracts and Materials management.
- B degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management, Law or Commerce
- Result orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound communication skills
Closing Date: 13 January 2012