Closing Date: 10 April 2012
Location: Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
To give an Non-permanent opportunity to two African females as Learner HR Consultants for Infrachem to acquire the necessary skills and experience required of a Human Resources Consultant in the Operations and Functions environments. The Learners will be developed through a comprehensive Graduate Development Programme and may become HRC’s after the successful completion of the programme
Required outputs: Functional
Successful candidates will be exposed to the following
- Recruitment and on-boarding of employees
- Talent management (performance management, learning and development, career management, retention)
- Employee relations
- Remuneration and employee benefits
- Staff movement and separation of employees
- HR Process efficiency
- Change agent
- Business acumen and understand the role of HR in business
- B-degree in HR or Behavioral Sciences (Honour’s degree will be to your advantage)
- Aspiring applicant should possess theoretical knowledge and understanding of the following HR concepts:
- Organisational design.
- Change Management.
- Proficient understanding of the HR value chain.
- Labour law legislation.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).High energy and a willingness to learn
- Proficient in English – speak, read and writing
- Interpersonal skills.
- Planning and scheduling skills.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Detail orientated.
- Goal orientated
All applicants must apply on line via the career centre on the recruitment page. Kindly be advised that only applications received via the career centre will be considered.