Location: Secunda/Sasolburg, South Africa, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 March 2014
Areas: Process Artisan, Electrical Artisan, Fitter, Instrumentation, Welding, Rigging, Turning, Miner, Electro-Mechanic, Diesel-Mechanic, Boilermaker.
The successful candidates will be trained in the core skills and applicable safety standards related to the specific trade in maintenance and operation of Sasol plants
Ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English/Business English passed
- Physical/Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol).
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage
For the duration of your training, you will:
- ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result
- actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices
- ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are adhered to
- obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics)
- Good communication skills
- Be pro-active and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- Self motivated
- English proficiency
How to Apply