Closing Date: 01 May 2015
Location: Secunda & Sasolburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications made via SMS will be considered, no other alternative is available. Please do not apply on the Sasol website as we will not use your application.
Do you have a passion for the practical application of knowledge? Are you a team player and enjoy solving problems? Have you always wanted to work for a world-class organisation where you can earn while you learn? Sasol wants to train and develop learners to become qualified Artisans according to the requirements of the Chemical Industries Education and Training Authorities (CHIETA). The successful candidates will follow a full-time training programme, that qualifies them to safely maintain the equipment of a Sasol plant or to safely monitor the production processes of a Sasol plant.
For the duration of your training, you will:
- ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology, so as to deliver the desired result
- obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of the practical training.
Previous relevant experience will be advantageous.
disciplines open for application per location (Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list below):
- Process Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Instrument Mechanic (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Mechanical Fitter (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Electrical Artisan (Secunda & Sasolburg Area)
- Rigger (Secunda only)
To be considered for any of the above disciplines, you will need:
- a Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with the following subjects passed:
- Mathematics SG (This does NOT include Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths and Applied Maths).
- English / Business English
- Physical / Engineering Science (This does NOT include any other Science).
How to Apply
To apply: SMS the key word LEARNER to 33162 The application process requires a maximum of 16 SMSs @ R1.50 each (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER DISCIPLINE IS ALLOWED). Source: Sasol Website
Comments are closed.