Closing Date: 29 May 2014
Location: Secunda, South Africa, South Africa
Sasol wants to train and develop learners to become a qualified Artisan according to the requirements of the Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA).
Purpose of the job
To train and develop a learner to become a qualified artisan OR miner according to the requirements of Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA).
Learner Miner required outputs: Functional
- Attend prescribed Learner Miner Training course
- Work underground to meet the theoretical and practical outcome based training requirements of the course
- Obtain a permanent Blasting Certificate for fiery mines after 12 months of practical training underground in accordance to Mining Qualification Authority requirements
Applicants are advised to apply by submitting a CV that includes:
- Control Number / employee number
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Postal Address
- Copy of ID Document
- Proof/ copy of Highest Qualification
- Reference Number of this position
- Work Experience
- Courses attended
Internal applicant (permanent SASOL employee), please ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 11 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths,Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed
- N2 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol)
- Business English passed.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths,
- Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed
- N3 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol) and Business English passed.
Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics): ♠ Good communication skills ♠ Be pro-active and initiative ♠ Be a team player as well as independent worker ♠ Self motivated ♠ Flexible ♠ Realistic ♠ English proficiency
How to Apply
To apply for LEARNER MINER: Kindly mail or fax your CV to [email protected] or 011 522 3333
Apply for the SASOL Miner Learnership Opportunity