Closing Date: 25 October 2013
Start date: 2 December 2013
Purpose of the job:
To offer students practical work experience related to their studies (max 6 weeks)
The successful candidates will be provided with an opportunity to complete practical training required by their tertiary institution to successfully complete their degree.
Preference will be given to residents of Secunda, Evander, Kinross, eMbalenhle, Leandra,
Bethal, Sasolburg/ Vaal area:
Opportunities in the following disciplines are available:
- Currently studying towards a formal qualification and in need of practical training to complete such studies (proof of requirement will be required).
- Must be in the third or fourth year of studies
- Medical and security checks will also form part of the selection process
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and initiative
- A team player as well as independent worker
- Computer literate
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2-3 weeks after the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV together with your academic transcripts, proof of the practical requirement from the tertiary institution, matric certificate and copy of ID to your electronic application.