Closing Date: 26 February 2016
Unemployed graduates are invited to apply for the following Internship positions available in the Northern Cape:
- Regional Office Kimberley; Customer Care (5 posts) (Ref No:.SAS 16/01/13)
- Frances Baard District (Kimberley): 1 post (Ref No:.SAS 16/01/14)
- John Taolo Gaetsewe District (Kuruman); 1 post (Ref No:.SAS 16/01/15)
- Pixley District (De Aar);1 post (Ref No:.SAS 16/01/16)
- ZF Mgcawu District Upington); 1 post (Ref No:. SAS 16/01/17)
- Namakwa District (Springbok); 1 post (Ref No:. SAS 16/01/18)
All applicants for Internship must be: between the ages of 18-35 years and be South African citizens in possession of a National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Public Management; Public Administration; Social Sciences or relevant field.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 month internship contract. An all inclusive monthly stipend of R4700.00 will be paid.
How to Apply
Persons interested in applying for the following posts to be considered, should send their applications (CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, Drivers Licence and ID which are not older than 3 months – no copies of certified copies), including a signed Z83 quoting the relevant reference number to:
Postal address: Attention: Human Capital Management, Private Bag X6011, Kimberley, 8300. Hand delivery: 95 Du Toitspan Road, Kimberley, 8300. Enquiries: Ms. SB Louw (053) 802 4992
Comments are closed.