Closing Date: 16 September 2015
Gain exposure to various functions including but not limited to file management, legal correspondence management, general administration, claims processes and providing feedback to clients related to legal matters.
- Must have completed Matric (Grade 12)/N3 or equivalent qualification
- Must have completed Paralegal studies; or about to complete paralegal studies.
- Must be SA Citizen
- Must be available immediately to commence with the Internship Programme
- in October 2015.Must be available for the duration of internship (6 months)
- Must have a passion to learn, integrity and good communication skills.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.