Closing Date: 14 June 2013
SearchSpecifics provides executive search services to companies in both the public and private sectors. Our niche industries include mining, financial, fast-moving consumer goods and telecommunications, however, our range of expertise extends to a broader range of industries.
We assist our clients to attain success by supplying them with the highest calibre of, executives’ senior managers and directors.
As a result of this expansion vacancy exists for Research Intern join the team.
- Compile detailed industry mapping reports.
- Talent Mapping.
- Interact with Senior Executives telephonically.
- Regular client and candidate liaison.
Key Attributes Required:
- A University Graduate in either Humanities or Commerce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and drive.
- Computer literate, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Flexible and lateral thinker who is creative in sourcing information.
How to Apply
Send CV to: [email protected]
Comments are closed.