Sentech would like to invite applications for our 2015 Internship Programme aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in various professional field to students who have successfully completed their studies for a diploma or a degree
In some or all areas the following will be expected from the successful candidates:
- A code 08 (EB) drivers licence will be an added advantage
- Be prepared to work away from home
- Be self-motivated and take responsibility for his or her career development.
- Be prepared to do competency tests as part of career progression.
- Customer focus orientated
- Team player
The prospective applicants would be considered in the following areas:
In Gauteng (Johannesburg)
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Media Communication
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
In Limpopo (Polokwane) Freestate (Bloemfontein, Kroonstad) Western Cape (Vredendal, Cape Town and George) Mpumalanga (Ermelo) and Northern West (Vryburg)
- Diploma Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
Sentech reserves the right to permanently appoint any of these learners who meet their entry-level performance criteria.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.