Closing Date: 22 August 2016
Location: Woodmead, Gauteng
SGS SA invites suitable unemployed South Africans to apply for its Learnership in Generic Management (NQF 3), with the following modules:
- Intro to Management
- The Business Environment
- Team effectiveness
- Business Communication and HIV
- Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
The program would entail both classroom-based training as well as workplace experiential learning, with successful candidates obtaining a National Certificate in Generic Management (NQF 3.
This program will be run from September 2016 – August 2017, and is open to individuals that meet the criteria below:
- Applicants must be South African citizens, between 18-33 years old
- Applicants must have matric, with at least 50% in pure Maths (or 70 % for Maths Lit) and 50% for English.
- Applicants must have been unemployed for at least 6 months prior to commencement
- Applicants have not abandoned any previous learnership program.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SGS: Learnership Programme 2016 / 2017