Closing Date: 25 October 2013
Location: Port Elizabeth, Ga-Rankuwa
Do you Posses
- Good communication skills?
- A willingness to learn?
- A positive attitude?
- A strong dedication to quality work?
Are you interested in
- Hands-on experience within the Production and Process Engineering field?
- A career opportunity in a company supplying world-class automotive components?
- Working at one of our facilities in Ga-Rankuwa or the coastal town of Port Elizabeth.
Shatterprufe is seeking Engineering students (preferably Mechanical, Electrical and/or Industrial) for development positions within our manufacturing facilities for one year period starting January 2013. We are seeking students who are writing final exams in 2013 with expected graduation for 2014.
No incomplete qualifications will be considered.
Since its establishment in 1935, the company has grown to become the leading manufacturer of laminated and toughened automotive safety glass in Southern Africa.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to: [email protected]
Applications must include:
- Motivation / introduction letter on why you are applying and your career aspirations.
- Copy of your CV.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of your qualifications.
Successful candidates will be contacted in November for assessments and interviews.