Closing Date: 03 October 2014
- Sample preparation: seasoning application and packaging
- Pilot plant trial preparation and execution
- Managing sample logistics for consumer research
- Managing sample and collection logistics for in-house quality program
- Packaging bag size development
- Trial support
- Data capturing
- Chemical analysis: salt, fat, moisture, other as required
- Position is available to ONE undergraduate student in Food Science or Food Technology.
- The incumbent has to complete a 6 month in-service training (experiential learning) module as a requirement to graduate.
- Only students with SA Citizenship will be considered, please provide a copy of ID document
- Academic results will be considered, please provide official copies of results for year 1 & 2
How to Apply
Apply for the Simba Food Technology In-Service Traineeship Opportunity