Simba is one of South Africa’s leading snack brands and has been in existence since 1939. Simba is part of PepsiCo, an exciting multinational organisation that is a world leader in convenient foods and beverages with revenues of more than 32 billion and more than 180 000 employees across the world. The success of our company and brands is anchored on our people and the values we live by.
- General Management,
- Marketing and Public Relations,
- Logistics and Transport
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Human Resources and Employment
- Information Technology,
- Statistics and Management Services,
- Information Services,
- Sales, Retail and Buying,
- Scientific Services,
- Finance, including management consultancy
- Leading International FMCG company is recruiting HIGH PERFORMING individuals to join their dynamic team.
- 24 month training programme equips candidates with a broad business understanding, practical experience and develops leadership qualities.
- Successful applicants undergo intensive training in the company’s various business functions within the first year: Human Resources, Finance, Research and Development, Commercial (Sales & Marketing) and Operations (Production, Supply Chain, Agronomy and Engineering).
- On the second year candidates will be placed in a specific function for the full year in preparation for a managerial role.
- Training takes place at Simba’s head Office and the various distribution centres around the country.
- If you are about to graduate with a 3 year degree/diploma, or have recently graduated with a 3 year degree/diploma and are looking for full time work experience starting in 2012, then this is the program for you!
- Persuasive skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer skills (literacy)
- Thinking Skills
- Drive for Results
- Communicates skill
- Business related degrees
- Engineering degrees
- Food Sciences degrees
- Information Technology degrees
- Cape Town
- Western Cape
How to apply Interested applicants are requested to email cv’s, certified copies of id and academice results to [email protected]
Closing date 1 September 2011