As a Trainee Accountant you will be required to assist in the completion of the audit and the training will ensure that you achieved the competencies that have been prescribed by SAICA.
- B Comm (Accounting) / B Compt / B Acc degree together with your CTA. If you have not completed your CTA, the requirement is that you should have obtained an overall average of 40%.
- Assist in carrying out basic audit tests and substantive procedures
- Asks questions where necessary and understand all work that has been delegated to them
- Produce quality understandable work papers
- Evaluate the results of the procedures / tests performed and formulate appropriate conclusions
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
How to Apply
Forward CV, academic transcript and copy of your ID to [email protected]
Comments are closed.