Department: Audit – Assurance
As a trainee accountant you will be required to assist in the completion of the audit. The graduate program complies with the regulations as set out by SAICA and the training will ensure that you achieved the competencies that have been prescribed by SAICA.
B Comm (Accounting) / B Compt, / B Acc degree together with your CTA. If you have not passed CTA the requirement is that you should have obtained an overall average of 40%.
- Good communication skills.
- Deadline driven.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of IFRS,IAS, Tax legislation and Companies Act.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Display Professional conduct at all times
- Good Etiquette skills (verbal and written)
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios and situations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in carrying out basic audit tests and substantive procedures.
- Asks questions where necessary and understand all work that has been delegated to them.
- Produce quality understandable work papers.
- Evaluate the results of the procedures/tests performed and formulate appropriate conclusions.
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Graduate Opportunities > Accountant Trainee)
Comments are closed.