Closing Date: 31 August 2013
This position is for Bursary students. The full/partial bursary will be awarded to previously disadvantage students (South African), who have consistently proven academic excellence/performance.
Students will also be expected to maintain an excellent academic progress throughout their level of studies.
Full bursary includes payment of tuition fees, accommodation, books and monthly allowance.
- Students must be currently studying and/or planning to study towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification with an SAICA accredited University.
- Students must obtain a minimum of 60% per subject.
- Student will be awarded bursaries on the basis of consistent academic performance (awarding of full/partial bursary will depend on current financial status, which will be reviewed by the firm).
- Attention to detail (speed and accuracy)
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and observation skills
- Goal and result orientated
- Strong personal value system
- Ability to maintain effective within different environments
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to handle great deal of pressure
- Team player
- Leadership potential with entrepreneurial flair
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
Duties & Responsibilities:
Progress will be monitored and evaluated on a quarterly basis to ensure academic progress. The student must readily avail themselves at all times for vacation work at SizweNtsalubaGobodo.
How to Apply:
Sizwe Ntsaluba Bursaries 2014