Closing Date: 31 October 2014
Location: Johannesburg / Cape Town / Durban / East London / Mafikeng / Bloemfontein /Kimberley / Polokwane / Nelspruit.
As a trainee accountant you will be required to assist in the completion of the audit. The graduate program complies with the regulations as set out by SAICA and the training will ensure that you achieved the competencies that have been prescribed by SAICA.
- The minimum requirement for the assurance graduate programme is a completed:
- BComm (Accounting)
- BAcc degree
- Together with your Certificate in Theory of Accounting.
- Assist in carrying out basic audit tests and substantive procedures
- Ask questions where necessary and understand all work that has been delegated to them
- Produce quality understandable work papers
- Evaluate the results of the procedures / tests performed and formulate appropriate conclusions
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of IFRS,IAS, Tax legislation and Companies Act
- Ability to work in a team
- Display Professional conduct at all times
- Good Etiquette skills (verbal and written)
- Accountability and responsibility
- Ability to adapt to different scenarios and situations
How to Apply
Apply for the Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo Accounting Traineeship 2015