Closing Date: 31 October 2012
This position is aimed at Vacation Work. SizweNtsalubaGobodo sp is offering Vacation Work to students who are studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo allows an opportunity for university students to gain practical working experience with the firm and also to familiarise themselves with its culture and people.
To create an opportunity for students to build relationship with some of the clients.
- Students currently in 2nd, 3rd year B.com, B.Com Honours,+ CTA (or equivalent), level of study
- Computer literate (MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Drivers Licence optional
- Attention to detail (speed and accuracy)
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical and observation skill
- Goal and result orientated
- Strong personal value system
- Ability to maintain effectiveness within different environments
- Good time management skills
- Ability to handle great deal of pressure
- Team player
- Leadership potential with entrepreneurial flair
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the audit team within the firm in executing assignments as well as meeting client and business needs.
- Complete certain sections of work with the assistance of a Trainee Accountant, Supervisors and Audit Managers .
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.