- B. Eng Civil ENGINEERING is a must.
- The candidate must be able to register as a professional engineer with ECSA in the future.
- Able to work in a team.
- A KEEN interest in pavement and materials design
- Assistant residential ENGINEER as part of a site supervision team, full time on site
- UPGRADING of N1 between Ventersburg and Kroonstad
- Calculation of quantities
- Compilation of payment certificates
- Evaluation of quality of construction work.
How to Apply
Apply for the SMEC Civil Engineering Graduate / Internship Opportunity