Closing Date: 08 July 2013
A vacancy exists for an In-service trainee based at our Willards Factory in Rosslyn. The successful candidate will report to the Quality Control Officer.
- Must be studying towards a Food Technology Diploma
- Must have knowledge in a Quality environment
- Pro Active / Preventative action.
- Knowledge of QMS, HACCP and GMP’s is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Take samples at recommended intervals
- Conduct analytical tests as per specifications
- Record non-conformances and fill in the rejection book
- Complete the rejection sticker with the relevant information and attached it to the isolated stock
- Notify QC officer of QA manager for any non-conformances
- Take raw material samples and do tests as per SOP
- Record and report all the results to superior
- Must be Committed to continuous improvement
- Must be prepared to work shifts
- Analyse and Solve Problems
- Work with others
- Communicate Clearly
- Remain composed and resilient
- Flexible and open to change
- Initiate and achieve results
How to Apply
Comments are closed.