Location: Cape Town
Sonke Gender Justice seeks to appoint an Intern for its Operations. The Administration/Accounting intern will provide the Operations unit with administrative and basic Accounting support and will gain exposure in a supervised environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Honours Degree preferred
- Assist the Operations unit with administration duties;
- Assist finance team with daily financial functions;
- Develop and maintain a filing system, to meet the specific needs of the team;
- Assist with basic Accounting duties.
- Good analytical, communications and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Basic Accounting skills;
- Sound academic achievement in related coursework.
How To Apply
Forward a CV, and a motivation letter (with contact details of two referees) detailing experience, to Sonke’s Human Resource Department at [email protected]