Closing Date: 25 November 2013
Location: Philippi, Western Cape
The Spar Group are opening their doors and looking for 2 proactive self-starters with leadership capabilities to join their intensive Logistics Trainee Programme.
As an aspiring Trainee, this 2 year programme will offer you work, development and a fantastic learning experience into the world of Logistics. Spend time rotating through departments to develop your practical experience with various positions that include the company’s system and gain exposure to all Spar Logistics processes.
The ideal candidate will hold a recently completed degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management; have great academic results, loads of enthusiasm, energy and the drive to succeed.
Applications are coming through fast, so apply to today.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- apply tools to increase the quality of logistics task
- maintain a good working relationship with all relevant customers as well as with management and colleagues
- applying appropriate logistics techniques
- basic logistical skills application
- computer systems and software
- a multi-tasking environment
- computer systems/applications
- distribution and warehouse management
How to Apply