- To provide a consistently high quality frontline transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques, acceptance of deposits and the provision of change.
- To understand the risks associated with the handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Manage ATM/ANA machines (where applicable)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 1 year Branch banking experience would be an advantage
- Adherence to laid-down policies and procedures for all transactions
- Prompt turnaround times for transactions
- Efficient and effective customer service
- Low error rating
- Low levels of differences in teller’s cash and operational losses.
- Positive Internal Audit and Compliance report findings
- Satisfied and well-informed customers as a result of efficient service
- Number of queries and complaints logged effectively and correctly.
- Number of leads submitted resulting in a sales conversion.
- Number of cross selling opportunities identified resulting in sales conversion.
- Number of leads logged in originating branch vs. sales conversion in concluding branch
Comments are closed.