23 July 2015
To provide a consistently high quality frontline transaction service to customers encompassing the cashing of cheques, acceptance of deposits and the provision of change.
To understand the risks associated with the handling of cash and maintain effective controls to manage these risks.
To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Manage ATM / ANA machines (where applicable
Qualification and Experience
- 1 year branch banking experience would be an advantage
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Adherence to laid-down policies and procedures for all transactions
- Prompt turnaround times for transactions
- Efficient and effective customer service
- Low error rating
- Low levels of differences in teller’s cash and operational losses.
- Positive Internal Audit and Compliance report findings
- Satisfied and well-informed customers as a result of efficient service
- Number of queries and complaints logged effectively and correctly.
- Number of leads submitted resulting in a sales conversion.
- Number of cross selling opportunities identified resulting in sales conversion.
- Number of leads logged in originating branch vs. sales conversion in concluding branch
How to Apply
Comments are closed.