Close Date: 28 February 2014
The learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to the Bureau de Change area in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 3000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion candidates will obtain a recognised qualification in Core Banking and Financial Services NQF 5.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric
- Preferred post matric Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 30 March 2014, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.