Closing Date: 30 May 2013
Advert Code: BSA201306
The Standard Bank Customer Contact CenterLearnership is a learnership programme targeted at the Customer Contact Center role within Standard Bank. It is a 12 month programme that consists of theoretical training together with practical training
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Core Banking and Financial Services. This means that on successful completion of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a NQF 4 qualification and an opportunity to be a part of the Standard Bank Customer Contact Center Team.
Successful candidates will receive a learnership allowance of R3 500.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have a Grade 12 certificate with a minimum pass in English of 60% AND in Accountancy OR Mathematics/Maths Literacy
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Only South African Citizens will be considered
This learnership is open to Gauteng Only and preference will be given to candidates in this province
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 30 May 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship
How to Apply
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-June 2013, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.