Closing Date: 29 June 2012
The Banking Skills Academy, Standard Bank Financial Services (SBFC) learnership is a programme that is targeted at the Financial Planner role within the SBFC space, Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Eastern Cape and Western Cape. It is a 12 month programme which allocates successful candidates to the Financial Planner role within SBFC where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a permanent contract of which the first 12 months comprise of a learnership contract. They will be paid a salary of R8 000 as well as potential variable pay for the learnership. Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised NQF 6 Qualification.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Financial Management/Investment Banking, Insurance Management or Financial Planning related qualification from a recognized local/international tertiary institution
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
Closing date for applications is 29 June 2012
Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-July 2012, consider the application as unsuccessful.