Closing Date: 12 June 2014
Location: Eastern Cape / Gauteng / KwaZulu Natal / Western Cape
The Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnership is an internship programme targeted at the Financial Planner role within the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Kwa—Zulu Natal Only. It is a 24 month intensive programme that consists of theoretical training together with practical training and sales.
- Have completed a 3 year Finance / Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- Be between the ages of 23-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Drivers Licence and own car
- Closing date for applications is 31 June 2014
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments- online.
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship / South African residency / work permit
How to Apply
Apply for the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnership