Closing Date: 09 January 2015
Location: Eastern Cape, Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal and Western Cape
The Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnership is a learnership programme targeted at the Financial Planner role within the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy. We are looking for candidates in Gauteng, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal Only.
It is a 36 month intensive programme that consists of theoretical training together with practical training and sales.
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Financial Planning as well as to apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that on successful completion of the 36 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF 5) and an opportunity to be a part of the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy team
Successful candidates will be required to sign an employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will be paid a salary of R8 000 plus commission.
- Be between the ages of 21-35
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a 3 year Financial / Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma, incomplete qualifications may be considered)
- Have a valid drivers license / own vehicle
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
1.Closing date for applications is 09 January 201
2.Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
3.Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments-online.
4.The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the end of April 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.