Location: CT, DRN, JHB, PE
Closing Date: 14 February 14
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Financial Planning as well as to apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that on successful completion of the 15 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF 5) and an opportunity to be a part of the Standard Bank Financial Consultancy team.
Successful candidates will be required to sign an employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will be paid a salary of R12 000 including commission.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 21-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a 3 year Financial / Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency / work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 28 February 2014, consider the application as unsuccessful
How to Apply
Comments are closed.