Closing Date: 9 January 2015 or 31 January 2014*
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary, but will receive a learner allowance of R3 500 per month.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any educational institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 9 January 2015
- Anticipated start date of the programme is 1 March 2015
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant online assessments.
- Please allocate 20-30 minutes to complete the online assessment.
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications;
- Proof of South African citizenship / South African residency / work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the end of January 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
|Corporate & Investment Banking Operations Learnership
|Group Shared Services Learnership
|Credit Management Learnership*
|SAP Banking Specialist Learnership*
|Test Analyst Learnership*
Comments are closed.