Closing Date: 13 June 2014
Whilst many Graduate Programmes force you to choose a role up front, our CIB Programme is built on an entirely different philosophy. We believe in showing you the full scope of our business, and equipping you with the necessary skills, exposure and training before asking you to select an area of preference.
You will start with 4-6 weeks of class-room based training to build both your technical and soft skills expertise before moving on to rotations. These will vary dependent on your assigned business area, typically between 12-18 months.
- Business Science,
- Financial Maths,
- Financial Management,
- Computer Science and
- Investment Management
- Highly motivated, with a commercial focus and strong analytical ability.
- You should be able to think on your feet, enjoy being challenged and demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Teamwork is key
- Have a degree of humility, collaboration and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- You’ll need to create an account, complete your application and attach your CV.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How to Apply
|Transactional Products and Services|
Comments are closed.